Weekly Lessons: Year C
Lessons in Unit 1 - Old Testament
- C1 Lesson 1 - The Days of Creation
- C1 Lesson 2 - Noah and the Ark
- C1 Lesson 3 - Abraham Appeals to God
- C1 Lesson 4 - Joseph Forgives His Brothers
- C1 Lesson 5 - Baby Moses in the Basket
- C1 Lesson 6 - Water from the Rock
- C1 Lesson 7 - Crossing the Jordan
- C1 Lesson 8 - Samson Gets Revenge
Lessons in Unit 2 - Old Testament
- C2 Lesson 1 - Israel Demands a King
- C2 Lesson 2 - Solomon Asks for Wisdom
- C2 Lesson 3 - Elijah and the Poor Widow
- C2 Lesson 4 - Handwriting on the Wall
- C2 Lesson 5 - The Valley of Dry Bones
- C2 Lesson 6 - Job's Suffering
- C2 Lesson 7 - The Potter and the Clay
- C2 Lesson 8 - Swords into Plowshares
- C2 Lesson 9 - Bonus: Mary Visits Elizabeth
Lessons in Unit 3 - New Testament
Lessons in Unit 4 - New Testament
NEW FOR 2022! Nine-Session Summer Series: "Family of Faith"
For congregations continuing with Sunday School in the Summer, we have provided an abbreviated nine-session intergenerational series. Click the blue link above.
Notes on the SEED Lesson Schedule:
The full SEED Curriculum features a four-year cycle of lessons, providing a complete Bible overview from Genesis to Revelation in each school year. This cycle of lessons is not to be confused with the RCL or Sola lectionary calendar for worship. SEED Years are denoted by color and letter: Blue Year (A), Red Year (B), Green Year (C), and Orange Year (D).
Click HERE for a list of all the Scripture lessons included in the four year cycle of SEED (primary and secondary readings).
Access to the Current Year and Previous Year:
We will be focusing on the Red Year (B) for the school year of 2021-2022. Links to the lessons are listed above, and content will continue to be added throughout the year. For those who may not have finished some lessons from the previous Blue Year (A), you can still access those lessons by clicking on the Year A button above.
FAQ: What age group is SEED meant for?
The SEED Curriculum was designed to provide resources for younger and older elementary grades, youth, and adults. SEED certainly can be used with Preschool and Kindergarten students, however, Sola recommends that churches use materials that are specifically designed for the youngest children. Go HERE to see some Sola resources for Preschool and Kindergarten.